How to Get A Free HoN Beta Key

Filed Under:

How to get a HoN beta key?

There used to be a time where Heroes of Newerth beta invites were abundant.


But then sudenly, S2 Games started limiting those keys since they already had more than a million players in beta.

Good thing there's the Give a HoN Beta Key To A Friend event.
Sparked by the people behind HoN Updates, they are helping other gamers who have been looking for HoN beta keys get what they want.

It's a 2 fold attack from both Facebook and Twitter.
So if you have an extra HoN beta key, give it to a HoN beta invite beggar on these sites.

Give a HoN Beta Key To a Friend (Facebook)
Give a HoN Beta Key To a Follower (Twitter)

If you found this advice useful, feel free to subscribe to the blog. I'd really appreciate it. :)

12 comments for this post

Barnz

Thanks for the HoN beta keys guys. :)

Posted on February 19, 2010 at 4:25 PM  
Anonymous

sir give me beta keys.. .
plssss. . .
help me sir. . .
thanks. . .

Posted on March 6, 2010 at 6:10 PM  
Anonymous

sir give me beta keys. .
plssss. . . .
help me please sir. . .
send: fly.hunter@yahoo.com
thanks before. . .

Posted on March 6, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous

Can i plz get a beta key? i really want to play. my email is Dlance68@yahoo.com

Posted on March 14, 2010 at 3:09 PM  
Anonymous

can u gIve me atleast 5 Beta kEys this is my yahoo mail maniac_ngitpa@yahoo.com

Posted on March 24, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous

Could you please send me a beta code @ schmackos_619@hotmail.com

cheers

Posted on March 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Anonymous

hi... im kielmark from the philippines... i need 1 beta key pls. so that i can play this interesting game... this is my mail... you can send it here.... kielmarkguerrero@yahoo.com

tnx..

Posted on May 5, 2010 at 1:57 AM  

could I plz get 1 beta key...shadow-jerry@hotmail.com

Posted on May 13, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Anonymous

give me beta key plz

Posted on August 26, 2010 at 9:15 PM  
Anonymous

If you are from the Philippines, get a HoN key at:
http://www.facebook.com/honphilippines

Posted on August 29, 2010 at 3:39 PM  
Anonymous

i want a beta key pls give me one cdfc123@yahoo.com.ph thanks alot!

Posted on December 26, 2010 at 4:17 AM  
Anonymous

you guys know this is not in beta anymore..

Posted on January 18, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment