The country's biggest morning radio show - Good Times with Mo has a new gimmick.
It's called THE KSP CHALLENGE!
500 000 Pesos baby! Yes! They're giving away half a million pesos!
What do you have to do?
Just impress Mo, Grace Lee and Mojo Jojo with your most creative, radical and mind-blowing way to shamelessly promotetheir freakin' morning show. Deadline? Well... you've got about a month to concoct your mischief (from the day Skiverz posted this blog entry)
Anyone anywhere can join this viral promotion for Magic 89.9's Good Times with Mo, Mojo and Grace Lee.Just document the stuff you did and you're on your way to 10 000 US Dollars. That's halfway through your own dinner at Le Cirque! (lol)
DJ Mo Twister has actually given us an unofficial wishlist that would garner him your favor but I suggest that you take your game to another level and come up with your own crazy promotion.
1. Disrupt either Boy Abunda on the Buzz or Willie Revillame on Wowowee while they are live on tv by streaking across the stage with a signboard promoting the show
2. Get Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, or any other airline to put a photo of Mo on one of their airplanes.
3. Go behind a tv reporter while he/she is broadcasting live on air and while in the background, promote the show with either a signboard or a chest paint.
4. Make a low quality homemade tv commercial for the radio show and air it on a TV network.
5. Hack into a major website and promote the show on the front page.
6. Call a rival radio station and when on-air, promote Good Times with Mo on Magic 89.9
7. Get them on the cover of a magazine.
8. Put ads of them all over the city ala Bayani Fernando MMDA tarps, or the other scumbag politicans that litter the city with their ugly photos.
And by the way, he'll also be giving weekly prizes
Don't get incarcerated.